Glowing Skin – This question is asked by most of women and now the answer is; nourish and repair your skin by these points.
2. Fruit Juice – Take fruit juice to nourish your skin, especially carrot juice.
3. Clean hands – Clean your hands before touching your skin because it may you have touched lots of bacteria and fungus which may damage your skin.
4. Use sunscreen – Apply sunscreen before going out.
5. Cleanser – Use cleansers to clean your face after wakeup because the whole night you have got lots of bacteria from your hair and pillow. So clean your face properly by cleanser.
6. Clean face before going to bed & use skin care nutritive product. Never sleep with makeup on.
7. Warm water & Cold water – Use cleanser and then use warm water to open pores of your skin and clean your skin then use cold water to close pores of your skin.
8. Steam your pores for cleaning – Take a pot of hot water and add some rose water in the water and then drape a towel on your head to take steam of warm water. Keep good distances from water and do not take much warm steams, just low warm steams to open pores of your skin. Do it 3-5 minutes and then clean your face and then use cold water to close pores of your skin.
9. Sleep – Get good 8 hours sleep.
10. Walk and exercise daily to maintain proper blood circulation to get healthy skin and body.
Important steps for glowing skin
1. Cleansing, toning & moisturizing – do it daily.
2. Weekly Facials to get refresh your skin.
Cleansing Toning & Moisturizing Tutorial Video
Foods to get glowing skin | Beauty diet plan
For glowing skin, it is essential to take good beauty diet plan for nourishing eyes, skin and hair. I recommend some good tips and beauty diet plan for getting glowing skin.
Eye Nourishment for Glowing Skin – Green vegetables is essential and valuable diet for nourishing eyes having glowing skin. For getting beautiful eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows, there are some essential vegetables like
3. Zucchini and
4. Brussels sprouts
Skin Nourishment for Glowing Skin -
1. Yoghurt should be taken for healthy skin. Yoghurt bacteria help to keep your skin healthy.
2. Berries like Strawberries and blueberries are best antioxidants. It guards your collagen and clear free radicals from blood, which helps to repair your skin damages soon. Collagen helps to keep your skin smooth, supple and plump.
3. Fish has omega-3 fatty acids which keeps your skin moisturized and nourished. It clears wrinkles and reduces skin inflammation.
Hair Nourishment for Glowing Skin – Healthy hair gives complete look to your glowing skin. So hair should be nourished properly by essential foods.
1. Chicken and turkey provides proteins which are essential for repair and growth of hair. Use lean meat to get quality proteins to care your hair.
2. Take one egg yolk daily, it is the source of Vitamin B-12 which prevents hair loss and helps to grow your hair. (Note -Take egg yolk, if you don’t suffer from high cholesterol)
3. Yoghurt, cottage cheese and skimmed milk are best sources keeping hair healthy. Use low fat milk for repair and growth of hair.
4. Use Salmon for getting iron, B12 and omega-3 fatty acids.
5. Oysters contain zinc for giving hair growth.
7. Use whole wheat, fortified cereals and brown rice in your daily diet.
Anti aging foods – Use anti aging foods like Salmon, Mackerel, Fresh Tuna, Sardines, Herring and Trout.