According to a study of British Medical Journal, sleeping pills increase the risk of premature death. The patients, who take more than 18 sleeping pills in one year may die early in place of, the people who do not take sleeping pills live long time. The higher does are dangerous and it also increases the risk of cancer.
Side effects, Disadvantage & Demerits of Sleeping Pills
1. Lung problems – If a person is patient of Asthma, then sleeping pills may harm and the person may get the problem of slower breath and less deep breath. It may be dangerous for people who have uncontrollable lung problems.
2. Weakness – Patient may feel weakness after consuming sleeping pills. It may create problem in dizziness, drowsiness, shaking of body parts and difficulty to keep balance body.
3. Stomach Problems – Heavy does create changes in appetite, constipation, gas, diarrhea, tenderness and stomach pain.
4. Head Problems – It creates unusual dreams, headache, dry mouth and throat.
5. Other problems – Heartburn, tingling or burning hands, feet, legs and arms.