“Microsoft windows” is coming with their new version code name “Windows 8”, which follow windows 7. The releasing date of Window 8 has not yet declared but public beta has been released on 29th February 2012.
Windows 8 Features
1. Metro Style Interface – This is new metro style interface which is made up for mouse, touch screen, pen and keyword input. It is also have USB 3.0 Support.
2. ARM processor architecture support – It is supporting ARM processor architecture & also previous version x86 microprocessors from ADM & Intel.
4. Metro Design Language – Microsoft’s metro design language will be in Windows 8.
5. Internet Explorer 10 – It will be included both as a metro style application and desktop version.
6. Windows Live Sign In – It is giving support to sign in windows live and access computer from other computer using integration Skydrive.
7. Two Authentication methods – There are two new authentication methods are used. First is picture password second is PIN log in. Windows 8 has New Lock Screen.
8. Windows Explorer Ribben Toolbar – Ribben toolbar will be in window explorer and it will help to Pause file transfers and manage conflicts while copying files.
9. Advanced hibernation functionality – It is used by Hybrid boot to start up faster.
10. Two New Recovery Functions – Windows 8 has two new recovery functions. First is “Refresh” and second is “Reset”. Refresh to restore all windows files, metro style applications, settings to their original state. Reset helps to take back system to factory default condition.
Microsoft Windows 8 Video
Microsoft Windows 8 Images
1. Start Screen – In the start screen, you can all applications. And application will be started by a touch. The customization of everything will be one just by fingers.
Suppose, you are hearing songs and you have some urgent work right now, so you can push songs to side area and do work simultaneously. Watch image
2. Touch Keyboard – Start writing on the screen by touch keyboard.